Friday, January 2, 2015

Thank you and goodbye 2014, Hello and welcome 2015!!!


It's 3 hours and 17 minutes into 2015...

The sky has been lit with magical displays of light; our ears rang with joyous sounds of trumpets and drums; Media noche has been served, shared and enjoyed: the noise has mellowed down except for the occasional blast of a firecracker at a distance somewhere and all is sleeping except for me...

As I give thanks and glory to God for all of 2014 I suddenly remembered the 'love-letter' I wrote to God that was hand carried all the way to Vatican by an SFC sister who will be traveling to Italy for the Canonization of Pope John Paul II.

God has indeed been gracious and has answered not only my own prayer petitions but the fervent prayers of my friends as well. It is such an overwhelming feeling of gratefulness to have been granted our heart's desires that all you could do is silently pray with thanksgiving and yearn to give back all praise and Glory to God thru humble and faithful service.

... so thank you and goodbye 2014, hello and welcome 2015 - may I serve God's purpose every which way... may I seize the chance and use the following 365 days to be a better version of myself in all areas of my life...

... and for the power of faithful prayer May God be Praised!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment