Wednesday, February 5, 2020

a tiny speck


... today was emotionally exhausting... I felt like I was pushed on the verge of hopelessness... I seriously asked God 
why He forgot about me... why He let certain circumstances to happen that made me question the power of prayers... but then again maybe my prayers were not sincere, maybe what I want is not what is meant for me...

… I felt drained... I was wallowing in sadness as I walked home... then He gave me a glimmer of hope... I pray for everything to fall into place...

... thank you Lord that I still have it in my heart to pray - even though I question and doubt you... please listen to the tears in my eye, the heaviness of every sigh, the forced laughter and smile... and may that tiny speck of hope push through all the doubts and fears...


No comments:

Post a Comment