Sunday, May 31, 2020

sweet pearls

Made tapioca balls for the third time this month... though the ingredients and process is easy enough, making the dough into round balls is time consuming thus others would just go buy the ready made kind... at first I was just curious and wanted to prove that I can make it... but after the first attempt it became something of a soothing activity... I would usually make it on a friday, after cooking breakfast while waiting for my brother to get up so we could have brunch... 

... the activity gives me the chance to be away from the computer and gadgets... it allows me to think and reflect... whispering my prayers while my hands automatically make those round pearls... 

… fruition of life goals are like making these pearls - first you have to believe you can do it, arm yourselves of the necessary skills and patience and do the work. It may take time, you may want to give up at some point - thinking there are easier alternatives but pressing on gives you a much deeper sense of satisfaction with much sweeter rewards...

No comments:

Post a Comment